Smoked Mushroom Stroganoff
Cook Time: 20 Minutes Servings: 4
8oz. Wide Egg Noodles
1 & 1/2 lb. Mushrooms, sliced
(Button, Cremini, Shiitake or Bella)
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
8oz. Sour Cream
2 Tbsp. Flour
1 & 1/2 tspn, smoked Paprika
1/4 tspn Black Pepper
1 cup Vegetable Broth
Snipped, fresh Parsley
1) Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; keep warm. (or they get sticky)
2) In a large skillet cook mushrooms and garlic in hot oil over med. heat for 5-8 min or until tender. (reduce heat if mushrooms brown quickly)
Remove to bowl with slotted spoon and keep warm.
3) For sauce, combine sour cream, flour, paprika and pepper. Stir in broth slowly until smooth. Add to skillet.
4) Cook and stir until bubbly; cook 1 min more.
5) Serve mushrooms and sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.