I love reading people’s bucket lists, it’s always neat to see the things that each of us dream about.
My bucket list:
1. Stay in a tree-top hotel in Belize
See Michael Jackson in concert. Too late.
Stroll the streets of Paris4. Power walk in NYC.
5. Go to see Saturday Night Live
Listen to Big Ben Chime7. Eat British pub food8. Learn French. It’s a work in progress.
Go to Yosemite
See the National Mall, White House & Capitol in DC.
11. Go Skydiving
12. Stay on Mackinac Island
13. Go to a rodeo in Texas
See Toby Mac in concert15. Visit India
Meditate at Stonehenge17. Hike to Machu Picchu
Walk the beaches of Normandy19. Fly to St. Paul MN just to see a live recording of Prairie Home Companion
Visit Scotland: Loch Ness, Glen Coe, and Edinburgh21. Take a boat across the English Channel22. Listen to Jazz in New Orleans23. Visit Poland
24. See the Red Light District in Amsterdam. Too cliché?
Eat real French bread26. Own a one-speed bike27. Stay on a private Island28. Kayak in Alaska
29. Get my pilot’s license
Meet real Irish people. In Ireland.31. Eat Sushi, never again
32. Relax on a pebbly beach in Italy
33. Dance on the cobblestones in Prague
34. Uh, Germany?
Paint my walls red.36. Write a novel
37. Learn how to basket weave
Be mistaken for a European39. Visit all 50 states and Canada
40. Spend a week in Mexico City
41. Boston, MA
Chicago, IL43. Visit every late president’s house
44. Canoe the Dordogne
45. Ski. I want to ski.
46. Spend months exploring the Northeastern USA
47. Grow a field of Lavender
48. Learn how to sew
49. Find my family’s “hill” in Switzerland.
50. Expand this list by a thousand…
I should add that I try hand-dipped ‘cookies and cream’ whenever I can.
The luscious bowl above was enjoyed in St. Joseph, MI.
I forgot some!
51. Listen to the call of muezzin in Istanbul
52. Wake up to the wonders of Cappadocia outside my window.